Thursday, September 9, 2010

Week 7 Tutespark.

GOOGLE CHROME



The free software which I chose to download and trial was Google Chrome. It is similar in use to another internet browser,Mozilla Firefox. However, i use google frequently and being able to type what I want to search directly into the space where you put the url address saved  some time. I also liked the way you can customize your homepage to have tiles of the most frequently visited websites along with bookmarked websites. also another feature of the software in which i thought saved time was how you are able to bookmark specific sites which then the icon is stored under the url bar, allowing to jump from one website to another without having to change pages. 

I also found that some pages were quicker when visited with the google chrome internet browser. However I did notice that some pages would not load until after I refreshed the page. 

All in all I liked using this free software and will most likely continue using it.

(http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome.html?hl=en&brand=CHMA&utm_campaign=en_au&utm_source=en_au-ha-apac-aunz-bk&utm_medium=ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment